Educating on Life Issues
Our schools programme began twelve years ago as an innovative Irish schools program which sought to share with students the amazing miracle of life before birth. Its website has become a hugely popular online resource, which is currently available in seven languages, and is also being used by several medical schools and universities worldwide.
No Irish schools program previously existed which used the amazing breakthrough in technology revealing the wonder of life in the womb. It is a truly ground-breaking program, which remains hugely popular with schools.
Teachers love the program because it’s beautifully designed and presented, and the information is succinct and clear. It’s really popular with students because the dvd, materials, and add-ons (posters/booklets/webguides) give them an amazing insight into their first nine months. This is the only schools program which has used cutting-edge technology to produce a custom-made schools DVD bringing students through life before birth.
The program includes:
- A first rate DVD with clear, beautiful images of the developing child.
- A specially-designed schools presentation given by trained members of the schools team
- Stunning classroom materials including wall posters, booklets, and web-guides
- A popular website, used by schools and universities worldwide
- Question and Answer sessions for students
- Add-ons such as fetal models and pens
What Students have said:
- “The images were so clear, and it was amazing to see how early the heartbeat begins.”
- “I loved the section on twins, they were so cute.”
- “I liked the way the presenter gave us time to ask questions and that we can go to the website to learn more.”
- “Makes you think about life in a different way.”
Project Example: Schools Programme
Ireland’s only life-affirming schools programme which uses video, Internet and printed materials to reveal the wonder of life in the womb.
To make our classrooms places of profound learning as to the miracle of life. We provide modern teaching tools that students enjoy and that teach them to understand and respect life.
Each year Irish secondary schools receive a pack containing wall charts, leaflets, web-guides, DVDs and CD-Roms. School visits use our custom-made DVD and a multi-media presentation that students love. Our website receives millions of visitors and is used by students, parents, medical schools, and pregnancy centres worldwide.
“10 of out 10 for your schools programme!”
Liam O’Rafferty, Co. Mayo